Saturday, October 23, 2010

Video Testimonial --> Creative & Fun (Keep it up BTG Team)

 Last night, it was my first time to do a video testimonial (rather first time recorded video of myself) on BTG. At first, I was skeptical of doing that but after looking at others coming and speaking of "Why you love Beaththegmat?" within 15 seconds. I gave it a shot and guess what, it was fun to do :).

I have to say that BTG Team is a group of smart and creative people. They always come up with new and fun to do ideas. And, there was also a great chance for 100K Challenge players to boost their scores vertically. I've already won BTG Practice Questions and I am very thankful to the BTG team for giving me such a valuable prize. Thank you! BTG (keep on surprising and helping :) )

No comments:

Post a Comment