Friday, October 22, 2010

GMAT -Quant: Gmatclub.com's Number Properties-I test

Just attempted GMATClub Number Properties-I test from GMATClub's tests section. I have to say the questions were tough & tricky, after going through Number Properties topics, I thought I would be good to go. But, it did hit the nail hard in the head. I have to practice more and more, and also have to review the topics once more. This time I'll review carefully and will try to note down the concepts/formulas/tricks that are important.
And here are my results:

 So, now I have to be serious and get a firm grasp on the concepts and do lot of practice and solve more questions from Forums. Also thinking of attempting BeatTheGmat's Practice Questions (related to Number Properties)

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very interesting. Thanks for sharing nice information on GMAT coaching | Best GMAT Coaching Centre

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nowadays the test preparations have become really convenient because of the availability of free as well as affordable online courses for preparations. It was so difficult for me to cover the MPRE syllabus in just a few weeks so I too joined a crash course online which was way too helpful. They offered free MPRE Practice Questions too for self test.

    ReplyDelete