Saturday, April 10, 2010

Who am I? What am I?


Who am I? What am I?
The most difficult question, let’s brainstorm:

  •  I am a spirit (made of a spirit).
  • I am a recipient (of knowledge).
  • I am the truth (an example of truth, living truth).
  • I am a messenger.
  • I am a dirty liquid (time for a spirit to come into the world).
  • I am a mixture of flesh and blood.
  • I am a creature.
  • I am a human (have emotions and a heart).
  • I am a servant (e.g. to serve the purpose of life, to serve others, to serve the creator).
  • I am weak (depends on others e.g. Parents and God).
  • I am a son (An apple of my Parents’ eye).
  • I am love (union of two souls).
  • I am a brother.
  • I am an observer and a learner.
  • I am intelligent (I think everyone is intelligent).
  • I am fun.
  • I am pain in the *** (who doesn’t know what is it like to respect others and is care free).
  • I am silly.
  • I am naughty.
  • I am careless (worked on it and made much progress).
  • I am arrogant (worked on it and changed a lot).
  • I am irresponsible (same as above).
  • I am a looser (because of carelessness and irresponsibility but not anymore).
  • I am bad.
  • I am miserable (sad and down because of failure. Changed a lot).
  • I am immature (messed up, instead of focusing and letting it go. Changed alot).
  • I am emotional and sensitive.
  •  I am a lover.
  • I am a dreamer (If you don’t dream then how can you make them come true? So dream and dream BIG).
  • I am a seeker (seek truth, seek true-self, seek spiritual teacher).
  • I am a believer.
  • I am spiritual.
  • I am a student.
  • I am a transition (turning into new me, a transformation from arrogant to humble, from irresponsible to responsible, and from immature to mature etc.).
  • I am a life experience (getting through life changing experience, and learning from experience and mistakes).
  • I am free and independent.
  • I am in process of self-awareness (starting to know myself because of meditation).
  • I am self-motivated.
  • I am forgiving (forgive my self, and forgive others).
  • I am humble and patient (a serene and down to earth person).
  • I am rational (now never going to blame myself, instead going to learn and then move on).
  • I am a joyful person.
  • I am a good friend.
  • I am a good person (happy to know that some people do think so).
  • I am mature (according to someone sometime it makes me boringJ).
  • I am a responsible person.
  • I am strong.
  • I am a fighter and I struggle (Simply not going to give up, and going to defeat my weaknesses for sure).
  • I am a confident person now.
  • I am optimistic.
  • I am lucky (to be blessed with many opportunities with which many people are not).
  • I am unique (I am not someone else, and no one else is me).
  • I am sympathetic.
  • I am caring.
  • I am a loving person.
  • I am honest.
  • I am straight-forward.
  • I am romantic (Wow! Girls do think so and surprisingly they do think that I’ll be a good husband. It makes me wonder and at the same time laugh at myself).
  • I am sincere.
  • I am one with good intentions (Thank God, that others do think so).
  • I am a reasonable person.
  • I am wisdom.
  • I am respectful (I do respect others).
  • I am a social person (Trying to be one and yet need much more work to do )
  • I am adaptable.
  • I am a natural person.
  • I am a professional.
  • I am a quick learner.
  • I am a thinker.
  • I am a team-player.
  • I am a leader (leadership fascinates me. I lead by example and believe in “leading by example”).
  • I am a challenging person.
  • I am trustworthy (people do think I am trustworthy, it was surprising but at the same time good to know).
  • I never hate others (but do hate bad habits and bad things. Even, I never did hate my enemies).
  • I get along easily.
  • I am a mystery.
  • I am a curious person.
  • I am a creative person.
  • I am an explorer.
  • I am athletic (I like sports especially soccer).
  • I am passionate.
  • I am a good adviser (never give bad advice to others).
  • I am successful (after a failure changed a lot and until now have been successful in what I do, with the grace of God. I am not a looser anymore.).
  • I am not afraid anymore (Not even afraid of failure, I’ve seen it and have fought it. I do fear but only God).
  • I am a thankful person (especially to God and those who have helped me).
  • I am in search of “Ultimate Satisfaction and True Happiness”.

That’s all I could think of now and I think I wrote a lot. Wow! Thinking process helps a lot and maybe that’s what differentiates us from others. The ability to think is a key essence of intuition.
These were 86 points to describe me, these points are a result of brainstorming.

No comments:

Post a Comment