Sunday, November 7, 2010

Yayyy!!! It's Sunday :)

Today's plan is to finish the advanced part of MGMAT FDP and attempt FDP questions from OG-10 (as much as possible) in blocks/bunches. And then, planning to start MGMAT GEO and try to finish Chapters 1 & 2 as soon as possible but with understanding the concepts thoroughly. Apart from studying, I'll be trolling around web & forums and watch some good movie :).

Listening to songs has become kind of daily routine. I don't know why but I listen to Old Indian & Pakistani (Lata, Rafi, Masood Rana, Mahindera Kapoor, Mukesh, Kishore, Mehdi Hassan, Ustaad Bade Ghulam Ali Khan and list goes on) songs as well as Ghazals.

2 comments:

  1. Really this is very great information. Thanks lot.Examhelpline.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post
    online 1 year MBA

    ReplyDelete